CANDIDATES SOUGHT FOR TRUSTEE ELECTION;
2013 BUDGET PROPOSED
The Stone Ridge Library will hold an election on Monday, August 13, 2013 to choose three trustees and to submit its 2013 budget to voters.
Board candidates are nominated by petitions which are available at the Library. Only qualified voters may serve on the board. To be valid, petitions must be signed by at least 10 qualified voters of the Library district. Full directions are on the petitions. Completed petitions must be returned to the Library by the close of business Monday, July 16, 2012.
The 2013 tax appropriation would rise 2% to $245,680 from $240, 863 this year. Click for the 2013 Budget.
For more information about serving on the board of trustees or about the election please call Jody Ford, Library director at 687-0094, or Library President Rob Miraldi at 687-0792.
TRUSTEE ELECTION 2012
PROCEDURE FOR PETITIONS
- Each signer must be a registered voter in the Town of Marbletown.
- Each signature should appear as it does on the rolls of the Ulster County Board of Elections.
- Signatures go on top line with printed name below.
- Address should be street and number, not Post Office Box.
- Signers who have moved must send a change of address to the Board of Elections.
- Absentee ballots will be available at the Library.
- Ten signatures are required for nomination.
- Petitions are due at the Library by July 16, 2012.
HOME | GENERAL | SERVICES | RECENT | CATALOGS | PROGRAMS | HELP US | COMMUNITY | SITE MAP